a person or business that sells or provides something
- a purveyor of large luxury vehicles
- It seems like every time a fashion magazine starts up, a new denim line gets touted purveyor of the latest ‘it’ jeans.
- European hoteliers, retailers, and purveyors of luxury goods are rolling out the red carpet.
- The point is that adolescent fury needs an outlet and such colourful purveyors of antisocial behaviour provide a relatively safe channel for it.
- Verily did his disciples come, and the supporting acts, and the media, and the t-shirt sellers, and the purveyors of greasy food.
- Many quarries, including those at Portland, were solely suppliers and purveyors of the stone.
- a purveyor of foods — заготовитель продовольствия
- purveyor of foods — заготовитель продовольствия
- purveyor of lies — разносчик лжи
- purveyor to the royal household — поставщик двора Её Величества; поставщик королевского двора
- purveyor of the coverage — организация, предоставляющая страховую защиту
- поставщик, распространитель