Lacking knowledge; ignorant.
- nescience of rules
- the appalling nescience of today’s high schoolers concerning international affairs
- Professor Tyndall’s own address terminates, not in science, but nescience.
- But the other which so perplexes our teachers of nescience, is, it must be owned, as to its contents a somewhat vague residuum.
- Nor is he, like Shakespeare’s biographer, reduced to choose between the starvation of nescience and the windy diet of conjecture.
- незнание, неведение, агностицизм