to put (something) at different places among other things; to put things at different places within (something)
- You should intersperse these pictures evenly throughout the book.
- Some seagulls were interspersed among the ducks.
- intersperse a book with illustrations
- The book was nicely interspersed with illustrations.
- The forecast calls for scattered showers interspersed with sunny periods. [=scattered showers with sunny periods between the showers]
- разнообразить, пересыпать, разбрасывать, усыпать, усеивать