- infelicitous occasion — несчастный случай
- infelicitous idea — неудачная мысль
- infelicitous remark — неуместное замечание
- his illustration is singularly infelicitous
- ‘I think we need ‘Insensitivity Training’ to equip people to get through life without freaking out every time somebody opens their mouth and says something slightly infelicitous.’
- Given the infelicitous effects of other utterances in the play, Titus’s vow during this extended ritual does not act as directly or causatively as he thinks it does.
- Finally, do not feel unfortunate or infelicitous.
- Somewhat infelicitous and arrhythmic on paper, the pledge is powerful when chanted out loud by thousands.
- This is… infelicitous at best, worrisomely revealing at worst.
- неудачный, несчастный, неуместный, несчастливый