not willing to do what other people want; very stubborn
- headstrong youth — упрямый юноша
- The child is very headstrong. — Этот ребёнок — очень упрямый.
- He is known for his headstrong behavior.
- I am headstrong and like getting my own way
- I think it was a bit of a surprise that I was still very headstrong even after signing.
- Every sign of meekness was eliminated as the frail child became the robust, headstrong youth.
- David is the headstrong one who likes his freedom and couldn’t wait to get away from the family-controlled slopes.