a word or phrase that shows love or affection
- a term of endearment
- nicknames and other terms of endearment
- two lovers whispering endearments to each other
- If I sought to find a new term of endearment for my wife, I do not think I would be well advised to look to the vegetable rack for inspiration.
- But I think it’s just a term of endearment from the sports fans for a ground that they love.
- She also told me that she asked my friend Maranda if this common derogatory term could be used as a term of endearment.
- And speaking of terms of endearment, let’s not forget those of the animal variety, too — chicken, kitten, possum, chickadee, dog.
- Now the rather more earthy term of endearment used by her husband can be revealed — she is Philip’s ‘cabbage’.
- Sometimes it will be a term of endearment, sometimes a term of abuse.
- ласка, выражение привязанности, выражение нежности