the act of making something known; the act of disclosing something; something (such as information) that is made known or revealed
- sensational / startling disclosure
- public disclosure
- to make a disclosure
- key disclosure
- disclosure procedures
- public disclosure of information
- premature disclosure
- disclosure of information
- disclosure of alibi
- disclosure of evidence
- We demand full disclosure of the facts.
- This is just the latest in a series of shocking disclosures [=revelations] about his criminal past.
раскрытие, разоблачение, обнаружение, открытие