able to be passed from one person or animal to another by touching; having a sickness that can be passed to someone else by touching; capable of being easily spread to others
- extremely / highly contagious
- contagious ward
- contagious enthusiasm
- communicable / contagious / infectious disease
- contagious / infectious laughter
- contagious laughter
- contagious grin
- contagious bovine pleuropneumonia
- acute contagious conjunctivitis
- contagious granular conjunctivitis
- a contagious disease
- It’s a highly contagious virus.
- I have a cold and I’m still contagious.
- I’m sick, but the doctor says I’m not contagious.
- She has a contagious smile. [=her smile makes other people smile; her smile makes other people happy]
- contagious enthusiasm/laughter
- a contagiously enthusiastic person
заразный, инфекционный, заразительный