to work with another person or group in order to achieve or do something; to give help to an enemy who has invaded your country during a war
- The two companies agreed to collaborate.
- They collaborated on a book about dogs.
- The pair collaborated with each other on the film.
- Several doctors collaborated in the project.
- They collaborated to write a book.
- He was suspected of collaborating with the occupying army.
- The book is the product of a collaboration between two writers. = The book is a collaboration between two writers.
- an artistic collaboration
- The writers worked in collaboration to produce the book.
- He worked in close collaboration with French scientists.
- He was accused of collaboration with the enemy.
- сотрудничать, сотрудничать с врагом, предательски сотрудничать